Friday, September 08, 2006

I love buttons!!

If you have been reading this blog at all. You will have noticed an increase in the buttons on the right hand side. I love Buttons. They are so cute, creative and quaint. I was thinking of trying to create a button for Sheila's Shawls or Paul's Scarves. Then when person made a shawl or scaft and donated it to the closest state coordinator they could put the button on their blog. I think that would really be fun. If I can become internet savy enough on how to make the buttons and put them on there so that others can use them that will be great. We can always use additional donations of shawls and scarves from people world wide. We have a coordinator in the country of Austrailia. I would like to get a coordinator for Canada. I have talked with many knitters from there. Well maybe this weekend, I can post a few pictures of my projects and my doggies and tell you a bit about my Christian faith. I am looking for a cool alpaca button, as alpaca and llama yarn is my favorite and they are the coolest animals that the Lord has created. I have a wonderful navy shawl on the needles now. I will have to show it to you this weekend.
Blessings,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home