Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally photos


Well, I finally got the camera and took pictures of the following projects that are done and on their way out of my house. Yeah!
First, I want to show you the first item I ever machine knit. Hopefully it won't be the only.
Then for the auction I made a
cheerleading outfit for an 18 inch
doll in the Totino-Grace School
colors.
The image on the left is one of two triangle chenille fun fur shawls I made for Sheila's Shawls. The one on the right is the other one.







The last picture is a photo of the leg warmers that I made for my niece for Christmas. I have two sweaters in progress for Christmas presents and always one or two shawls in progress as well as some baby hats for the premies for the Caps to the Capital Campaign. This is a project we are doing at school.
School is busy, open house and conferences. So no knitting time during these activities. I have not found a way to convince anyone that knitting is a better use of time than sitting and reading and waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger aquana21 said...

I love those shawl. Nice :)
http://scarf-na.blogspot.com/

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home