Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time Flies

I know, I know. It's already November and I haven't posted. I have received 2 beautiful shawls in the mail. I will only be able to show you one, as I had to send a box of shawls and scarves off asap to NJ. I went up to St. Cloud last Friday, and learned more about knitting hats adults and premies and making a rectangle shawl. I will go up at Christmas and see what it is like to do diffent pattern stitches on the machine. Right now, I need to manage squares and retangles. I have been exstremely busy with something every night after school. I bring my knitting with me though so at least when I feel rushed, I can relax once I get there. I made a second shawl on the machine but you can't see it because it too went off to NJ. The weather is exceptionally warm and dry in Minnesota this fall. So much so that the land up north the wells are running dry and they do not have enough water for daily living. We need a good soaking rain, before the snow. I know these are random ramblings so I better stop now and fill you in when I am more together. Until then.
Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home