Tuesday, January 16, 2007

quizzes, missing posts and other ramblings

Well, I did post in December but they disappeared. I will not try to make them come back and there were no pictures, so you didn't miss much. I have been knitting up a storm. No snow for Minnesota though. Shawls though. I have 3 requests for a total of seven shawls. 5 of them are done and soon as I finish the 6th the second mailing will go out. The requests are endless. I also needed an emergency shawl for a young woman at church who miscarried for her third time. This was much more difficult because she was 4-6 months along and had to deliver the dead fetus. I felt so bad. I have a prayer shawl for her but I have only seen her once since, I heard about it. I did not have the shawl with me at that time. That will get taken care of.

I have been happily reading the Yada Yada Prayer group books. I am on the fifth book right now. They are very good and very real. I don't wish my life to be like hers, but I wish for some prayer group more like that. Maybe that is why it is fiction?

Here is the results from my green quiz. Green is my favorite color. It has been ever since I was little.
You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.


Here is the results to my purple quiz. You should check it out.
Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.


I donated several shawls and scarves this holiday season to the local domestic violence shelter. Every little bit helps.
Blessings,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home